[TriPython] Reminder: TriPython April 2018 Meeting: Exploratory Visualization of Data and Text

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Thu Apr 26 10:29:37 EDT 2018

Both VGA and HDMI. I don't know for sure if there is an audio connection, but I have a set of nice Bose powered speakers you may use for the meeting.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
Applications Analyst
University of North Carolina
Renaissance Computing Institute
(919) 599-3530

On 4/25/18, 5:37 PM, "TriZPUG on behalf of Francois Dion" <trizpug-bounces+cbc=unc.edu at python.org on behalf of francois.dion at gmail.com> wrote:

    Looking forward to it. Coinciding with the talk, tomorrow I'm also
    releasing another open source python module.

    Oh, quick question. is the projector feed VGA or HDMI? And are there
    speakers I can connect to?

    Francois