[TriPython] TriPython March 2018 Meeting: itk-jupyter-widgets: Interactive 3D and 2D Visualization in Jupyter

Calloway, Chris cbc at unc.edu
Mon Feb 26 14:40:03 EST 2018

http://tripython.org/Members/cbc/mar-18-mtg/
https://www.meetup.com/tripython/events/248199927/

When: Thursday, March 22, 2018, 7pm
Where: Caktus Group, 108 Morris St., Durham
What:

“””
Dr. Matthew McCormick (http://www.kitware.com/matt-mccormick/) presents "itk-jupyter-widgets: Interactive 3D and 2D Visualization in Jupyter." Dr. McCorkmick is a Principal Engineer on the Medical Computing team at Kitware (http://www.kitware.com/) and develops ITK4 (http://itk.org/).

Extemporaneous "lightning talks" of 5-10 minute duration are also welcome and don't need to be pre-announced.

Park in the municipal deck on the other side of the Arts Council across W. Morgan St. Light hors d'oeuvres will be served courtesy of our host, Caktus Group (http://www.caktusgroup.com/). Come join us for a fun and informative evening.
“””

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway