[Tutor] Questions!

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 12:35:02 -0800 (PST)

On Wed, 15 Dec 1999, Jay Day wrote:

>    I have downloaded Python but I have no clue how to
> use it, learn how to use it, or learn the language.  I
> guess you learn the language as you learn to use it
> but I don't know how to do that.  I you could help me
> get started I would very much appreciate it.  Thanx.

There is a tutorial at http://www.python.org/doc/

Also, you don't state what operating system you're using. Obviously, the
directions *do* vary depending on what you're using.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator