[Tutor] Classes!Classes!Classes!

R Parker spiderman@nasachem.com
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 20:53:15 -0600

Hello fellow members of this informative and helpful group. I have been
having a lot of trouble with Python as of late and wondered if you could
help me. I have studied and studied from books, tutorials and other such
materials and have yet to figure how to use classes and what they do. I
begin to understand and then there comes a concept that totally stumps
me. So if you can.....
I would like to know the basics of classes and all the features about
them. I would really appreciate it if you can help me. Reminder: I am a
first time programmer and Python is my first programming language(so try
to make it as simple as possible)
Thank you in advance!     :-)