[Tutor] some tkinter questions

Suzanne Little s349929@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 10:51:22 +1000 (GMT+1000)

Thank you for your help Hans. My listbox is now scrolling happily, I've
found some documentation on Pmw and it looks quite useful and I've worked
out a way of getting instance representations into my listbox.

Unfortunately though, I still can't access elements of my listbox or close
my window. I've altered where I have my import statements but this hasn't
made any difference. The modules appear to be importing each other
correctly but I can't access the listbox. This could also be the problem
with closing the window since I can't say w1.destroy because it doesn't
know what w1 is. I've tried a number of different ways of calling things
but nothing seems to have done anything. If anyone has any suggestions I'd
be very grateful.

Suzanne

"Contrariwise," continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if
it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.  That's logic"
                             -Lewis Carroll