[Tutor] Start me off please..

Warren 'The Howdy Man' Ockrassa warren@nightwares.com
Wed, 29 Dec 1999 15:22:39 -0600

Brack Hall wrote:

> Hi ..my name is Brack.

Howdy, Brack!

> I am a beginer at learning Python language. Could
> someone please tell me where do i begin on preparing to learn this language?

Well, if you're familiar with other programming or scripting
environments you're most of the way home conceptually already. A great
place to begin general net surfing for tutorials, book references and so
on is http://www.python.org/ -- a massive cache of very useful data.
There are also a couple of usenet groups dedicated to Python, though the
most commonly trafficked one seems to be comp.lang.python.

Does that help?

--
    warren ockrassa | nightwares | mailto:warren@nightwares.com

       Bad news hits hard. Only The Indigestible punches back.
                 http://www.the-indigestible.com/