[Tutor] Apache, CGI configuration

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:59:51 -0700 (PDT)

I was having problems with CGIs too. I actually found Internet Programming
With Python a better resource.

In my case, I was also sending mail with the CGI and set its debug level
to 1; the chatter from the mail server gave exactly the error below.

You might try running your CGI from the command line and see what you get.
:)