[Tutor] Guido to speak at BayPIGgies

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 02:42:54 -0700 (PDT)

Due to a fortuitous delay of email about the first BayPIGgies meeting,
Guido van Rossum noticed that he'd be in town for our next meeting. :) As
a result, he's agreed to do a Q-and-A session about Python.

Where: LinuxCabal (probably spilling over into the coffeenet), San
Francisco CA. See http//www.baypiggies.org for details
When: July 21, 8 pm.

If you're in the area for that or our August meeting (halfway in between
LinuxWorldExpo and the O'Reilly Python conference), we'd love to have you
there.

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.org   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"I have a simple rule in life: If I don't understand something, it must be