AW: [Tutor] PIF

Werkstudent 010 010.Werkstudent@MCHF.SIEMENS.DE
Thu, 22 Jul 1999 21:25:49 +0200

Hail Monty, who art a heathen,

you´re right! many files go pffffft! Do a grep on files that have a "main". Try them. Many of the other files are not applications, but more like utilties. Otherwise, write a wrapper that imports the files you want to look at, and then does a sleep(100). This snooze is still no assurance that you´ve generated GUI output.

$PEACE$ and good luck

David Ungemach

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Joshua Wiscaver [mailto:jwiscav@hotmail.com]
Gesendet am: Donnerstag, 22. Juli 1999 17:17
An: tutor@python.org
Betreff: [Tutor] PIF

Hello,

I am completely new to Python, so please bear with me.  My question is this:
  Whenever I try to run one of the .py files that came with the program, it
runs then immediately the window closes.  I looked for the "Close window on
exit" box, but found none.  Can you tell me how to keep the window from
closing after the program runs?  If I can't see the output, then there is no
reason to even try to learn.

~PEACE~

Joshua