[Tutor] Compile

K P teroc@zianet.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 09:26:17 -0500

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998-

Thank you for the input. Actually I wanted to know if using other win-based
compilers was possible. The extra info is much appreciated though, gives me
something to ponder, and even a little guidance on pursueing this. I've had
limited success in compiling Python with cygwin, and haven't tried it with
borland. If I understand correctly, if your compiler can't compile Python,
don't even try a 'freeze'. Off to the drawing board.
Ken

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998---