[Tutor] Re: super classes

Art Siegel ajs@ix.netcom.com
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 14:49:25 -0500

>What are you porting, btw?

Thanks for response.  I haven't absorbed it yet but I will.

Your sample code is on point because I am doing graphic stuff - mostly with
David's PyOpenGL.

I have also taken a few shots at using OpenGL through Java using JPython.
The one Java OpenGL implementation that I got at (with David's help) was
Magician.  Magician was commercial, its recent versions available for
download were crippled - and, even if I wanted to license it, it  in fact
has been abandoned by its developers.

So, what I am trying to port to JPython now are demos of GL4Java - a GNU
license product and what looks like a good implementation of OpenGl for Java