[Tutor] (no subject)

Werkstudent 010 010.Werkstudent@MCHF.SIEMENS.DE
Fri, 7 May 1999 14:08:39 +0200

Hail Monty, who art a heathen,

I need to produce software for interthread-communication using threads in python, and havenīt enough thread experience. How do I define the "shared memory" data, and access it from the "thread" or "threading" classes, or pass messages to designated threads (or even designate the other threads). Would you pass me over a demo example? Iīd search the FAQs myself, but I donīt have Internet access here, just E@mail. (Iīm an "external employee", with commensurately disappointing lack of access privileges).

	David Ungemach, (Werkstudent010)