[Tutor] multiple class instances

K P teroc@zianet.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 08:32:00 -0500

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998-

How can I create multiple class instances (objects=3F) that do not share
the same data=3F For example the following class:

class Spam:
	choice =3D "I\'ll have the spam"

if I create an instance:

spam1 =3D Spam

Then reassign a data member:

spam1.choice =3D "Do you have anything besides spam=3F"

Then create a new instance:

spam2 =3D Spam

Then print spam2.choice, it will print the value assigned above:

spam2.choice
'Do you have anything besides spam=3F'

So my question, restated, is how can I have spam1 and spam2 based on Spam,
and yet have different data for the same variables/members=3F

further example, I would like this be the printout for spam1.choice and
spam2.choice:
spam1.choice
'Do you have anything besides spam=3F'
spam2.choice
'I'll have the spam'

disclaimer:
	It's been awhile since I saw the spam sketch so if I mis-quoted it......
Ken

-------Phoenix-Boundary-07081998---