[Tutor] Gtk+/Gnome + Glade quickstart page

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Fri, 5 Nov 1999 11:08:10 -0800 (PST)

For those of you interested in Gtk+ or Gnome programming who have found
the process daunting, I have a VERY quick intro (the "Ten Minute Total
Idiot's Guide to Using Gnome/Gtk+ and Glade with Python").

Glade is a GUI builder that takes a HUGE amount of code work out of
creating a GUI, especially if you use libglade.

The guide can be found at: http://www.baypiggies.org/10mintig.html

Comments welcome. I was going to add some pictures. :)

--
_Deirdre   *   http://www.linuxcabal.net   *   http://www.deirdre.net
"Mars has been a tough target" -- Peter G. Neumann, Risks Digest Moderator