[Tutor] off topic

Robin B. Lake rbl@hal.EPBI.CWRU.Edu
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 09:50:38 -0400 (EDT)

> Hi everyone,
>
> After programming with Python for a few months, I have started taking an
> interest in computer science. I was wondering if anyone could recommend any
> good CS programs in either Illinois or California. I am aware of the big
> schools, but I was wondering if anyone new anything about the smaller ones.
>
> Thanks,
> Victor

Victor -

Suggest you surf over to:
http://www.csab.org/acrsch.html

for a list of undergraduate CS programs accreditied by the
Computer Sciences Accreditation Board.  Note that many fine
programs are NOT accredited, usually because of a minor conflict
between the CSAB course distribution requirements and the
University's distribution requirements.

Cheers,
Rob Lake
rbl@hal.cwru.edu