[Tutor] How do you get python aplet to work?

ken rhodes krhodes@webside.ca
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 07:36:59 -0700

    Hi All;
        After talking with Deirdre I understand the program I thought might be
my solution is not! I need a API which will work with Netscape.  Being stuck
using Grail is not what I wanted.

    I need help in this direction

    I realize that Java does have a limited amount of people, but the
applications I want to write are for our ISP clients.

    I thought Python would be a good language to do applets in, but if it comes
down to that the applets can only be read by the Grail browser, I guess I am
stuck with ordering the Perl Resource Kit.

Thank you;
Ken
Webmaster
Webside Communications Ltd.