[Tutor] Question concerning Python Documentation Tools

Sven Goldschmidt sven@gwelt.de
Thu, 21 Oct 1999 17:09:10 +0200

I want to create a HTML-Documentation for my Python-Project. Having read
the Python Tutorial and the conventions about the Documentation Strings
(4.7.5), I thought there has to be a program like "javadoc" for JAVA
that automatically creates HTML-Documents.

In the Python Documentation there is some information on documenting
Python but I did not find any program or source to create a
documentation.

Is there a program / script for creating Python Documentation?
I am using Windows NT with Python 1.5.2.

Thanks.
SVEN.