[Tutor] "Learning Python" Chapter Exercise

Dennis dennis@operamail.com
Sat, 11 Sep 1999 20:49:55 -0500

I just started looking a python and picked up a copy of Learning Python.
At the end of chapter one, I managed to get the first question, but
can't work out the second, which is to create a one line module: print
"hello module world', saved as module1.py

The book uses Linux (or unix) examples and I am (for now) running
windows. I assume my problem is windows specific. Following is the
result of trying to run module1.py.  If anyone is willing to point
me in the right direction I would appreciate the help. Thanks

>>>module1.py
Traceback (innermost last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
NameError: module1