[Tutor] Congradulations to Ivan :-))--for his BOOK

Charles Takacs genius@idirect.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 12:14:57 -0400

Hi All :-))
IMHO  a definate congradulation as well as a "Thank You" is due to Ivan Van
Laningham for writing the recently released book "Learning Python in 24
Hrs".

I've been anxiously waiting since November for the release of the book .
Finally a couple days ago I picked it up at my local Book Store where I had
it on Pre-Order.  To satisfy my curiousity I spent a couple of sleepless
nights and days browsing through the chapters.  As a complete Newbie in
Programming I found the book considerably easier to comprehend than any of
the other Python Books.  From a Newbie point of view I beleive that it
definatelly should be recommended as the 1st Book to Buy for a Beginner
Programmer.

So Once again I would like to express my appreciation for Ivan's efforts and
contributions toward the Python Community.

Best regards
Charles Takacs