[Tutor] Re: Learning to Program with Python

Doug Stanfield DOUGS@oceanic.com
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:34:48 -1000

To spare Ivan having to explain the title, yet once again, I'll try to step
in.

In actuality it may take just about 24 hours reading time to get through the
book.  I don't think its suggested to sprint through in a single marathon
session though.  If you take 24, hour long, reading sessions with sufficient
time between for experimentation and digestion, its expected to have the
most impact.

HTH,

I'm-sure-Ivan-can-speak-for-himself-if-I'm-wrong'ly -Doug-