[Tutor] Just Getting Started, Basic Help.

~* Midnight *~ midnightwright@hotmail.com
Tue, 01 Aug 2000 00:45:29 CDT

Yeah, I am about 99.9% positive I downloaded for Windows. I made sure I
clicked on the Windows 95/98 link and downloaded from their main link. I did
change the file name, however, from their default. Do you think that could
have affected anything? Maybe the download simply messed up somehow. I
suppose I could try downloading it again and leaving the file name intact.
I'll delete the old one I downloaded and download again and see if that
works. Thanks for the help. I'm sure I'll be asking more questions when I
get going. Hopefully the "Learning to Program" page will be very clear and
not too confusing. Once again, thanks for helping me.