[Tutor] Another newbie question

Leonardo Boiko wprotoman@wbinterline.com.br
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 10:49:58 -0300

Hello everyone, for those who don't know, I'm a teenager and a very newbie
to program thing. I'm reading Guido's tuturial (I'm in chapter 9... it's
hard :^/ ) but I already made my first program (a tool for AD&D roleplaying
game). Well, I want to send it to some friends, so I was wondering... how do
I turn a .py or .pyc file in a .exe (Win/32 app)?
 (K, I dislike Winblows too, but I don't have CDROM so I cannot install my
Linux CD... for now...)

Note: If someone already answered this question... sorry. I'm reading veery
carefully the list files (trying to understand everything), so I'll find it
sooner or later.

The certain of the certain makes the crazy man yell