[Tutor] Your Boat has arrived!

Success Mountain success@tfnisp.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 20:55:48

Thousands of people around the country have found Financial
Relief by building their very own Home Based Business right out of their
living rooms without spending a dime.

The Company is called The Free Network and they are giving people across the
country their very own businesses for FREE!! That's right for FREE!! There is
no catch. No commitments.

The Free Network understands that life today is not easy. They also know
that many people want their own businesses but lack the resources to do so.
They have solved the problem for you. All you need to do is take advantage
of it. You can own your own Internet Company, Paging Company, Long Distance
Company, Wireless Company or your own Virtuall Mall, ALL FOR FREE!!

You are invited to review an opportunity that is
changing the pace of online business...and it's FREE!

How would you like to get paid every time someone
visits your online mall and makes a purchase...and
we'll give you your own online mall for FREE!

View an online presentation now!
http://dev.www.earnware.com/createweb/buzz/

To find out more information or to speak to a live person email your name
and number and we will get back to you. At the Free Network, We want you to
succeed! Our reputation is on the line.

Visit our Website and take a look for yourself.
http://www.thefreenetwork.com/summit

Remember, this offer is FREE!

Please accept our deepest apologies, if you received
this email unsolicited, and you can be removed
automatically below.

All REMOVE requests AUTOMATICALLY honored upon
receipt.
 mailto:sszewczuk@tfnmail.com/?subject=REMOVE