[Tutor] Programming exercises online

Albert Antiquera gundamone@hotmail.com
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 22:41:13 EDT

Hi,

  I've been reading Ivan Van Laningham's book "Teach Yourself Python" and
I'd say that it's a pretty good book to those who are absolutely
beginners.However, the book doesn't have practice exercises(by that I mean
it doesn't have a section about sample problems to be solved by using Python
coding) so I'm kinda seeing myself reading on without much practice. So, I
guess what I'm asking is: Does anybody knows a site that has a list or
tutorials on Python ***PLUS*** practice exercises that I can sharpen my
skills at??? Thanks in advance.

Albert,
www.isopod-graphics.com