[Tutor] help

Simon Brunning SBrunning@trisystems.co.uk
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:07:25 +0100

Rick,
I'm sure that there will be many people ready to help, but we'll need a
little more info. Please give us either the code that doesn't work, or the
*exact* URL where you found it - we haven't got time to go looking! We'll
want the errors that you are getting, too.

I think that Python is a good first language. One piece of advice from an
old-timer (though new to Python), - forget this 'as many languages as
possible' business. Firstly, learn one language at a time, and secondly, you
won't need to know very many. It's better to know three or for well than 20
badly. Provided that they are the right three or four, that is!

Cheers,
Simon Brunning
TriSystems Ltd.
sbrunning@trisystems.co.uk