[Tutor] MacPython Help!

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Fri, 18 Aug 2000 12:55:13 -0500 (EST)

Hi Subal

   In BBEdit you can save a file with the create 'Pyth'. Go
to 'preferences'->FileTypes-> and 'add' a new file type.
Just browse to the PythonInterpreter and it should find the
correct type. You can also set the file type with ResEdit.
There is also a script in the distribution that sets the file
type, it's called 'fixfiletypes.py'. You might try that.

-steve