[Tutor] Problem running idle in windows

John Seymour John Seymour" <seymourphoto@earthlink.net
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:14:58 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C009C6.544422E0

I am haveing a problem getting Idle to work properly on my windows =
system. Any help will be appreciated.=20
I have downloaded python 1.52 for windows. I have windows 98SE. The =
program runs fine but every time I close Idle I get an invalid page =
fault in arhook32.dll. I have done some traceing in system information =
and arhook32.dll is listed as a system hook. The file belongs to =
earthlink5.0.
I am running a dual boot system with windows and linux. I can use python =
fine in linux, but would like to be able to use it in windows also. =
Thank you.

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C009C6.544422E0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am haveing a problem getting Idle to =
work=20
properly on my windows system. Any help will be appreciated. =
</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have downloaded python 1.52 for =
windows. I have=20
windows 98SE. The program runs fine but every time I close Idle I get an =
invalid=20
page fault in arhook32.dll. I have done some traceing in system =
information and=20
arhook32.dll is listed as a system hook. The file belongs to=20
earthlink5.0.</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I am running a dual boot system with =
windows and=20
linux. I can use python fine in linux, but would like to be able to use =
it in=20
windows also. Thank you.</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0007_01C009C6.544422E0--