[Tutor] newbie problems with running scripts

michaelbaker@operamail.com michaelbaker@operamail.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:50:20 -0700

>Message: 6
>From: "Andre Quintos" <andreq@mindgate.net>
>To: "Richard Chamberlain" <richard_chamberlain@ntlworld.com>
>Cc: <tutor@python.org>
>Subject: Re: [Tutor] newbie problems with running scripts
>Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 17:05:04 +0800
>charset="iso-8859-1"
>
>Hi Richard.
>
>Thanks for the advice.
>
>I tried your suggestions but I still get the same error kind of errors.
>
>Thanks again.
>
>Does anyone out there use pythonwin on windows 2000?
>
>Andre

Andre.

I'm win95 and had the same problem - I changed the autoexec.bat file to
include the path to my modules - I assume win2k uses an autoexec.bat file
as well?? here's the line I added to the top of my autoexec.bat file:

SET PYTHONPATH=C:\PROGRA~1\PYTHON\MODULES

this path is Program Files\Python\Modules

everything worked just fine after a restart :)

m baker