[Tutor] Outputting to text files

isopod graphics isopodgraphics@hotmail.com
Sun, 20 Aug 2000 18:49:13 GMT

Hi Guys,

   It's been a while since I asked a question(about a week now!he he he!.
Now I've stumbled to another problem that I'm sure other have easily
avoided; here it goes: I'm writing a program that does some math
calculations like slope calculaion etc., now I wanna save or output the
results to a text file.How do I go about doing that?I know how to read from
a text file and print it on the screen but I don't know how to save the
results to a new file. Another one (sorry about this very simple Algebra
question) how do you compute the y-intercept if you were just given the
coordinates of 2 points (x1,y1 and x2,y2)?

thanks,
Albert
www.isopod-graphics.com