[Tutor] Grep equiv.

Wes Bateman wbateman@epicrealm.com
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:58:35 -0500 (CDT)

Haha!  I got it now, makes perfect sense.  Knowing so little makes it hard
to pick out errors like that.  I knew exactly what you meant when I read
the first "incomplete" message, and I went and got it to work.  I chose
the latter of your examples, before I even received it.  :)  Very cool :)

I figured I that I was misunderstanding what the variable "line" was
referring to.  Based on that assumption, I wasn't looking hard at the
quotes around -1 :)  Thanks :)

Wes