[Tutor] HELP!!!!!!!!!!:)

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 04 Dec 2000 09:47:57 -0600

>As far as web development goes, I personally prefer PHP but I hear Zope is
>very nice as well.  I find it very helpful to be able to embed my server
>side code inside the HTML instead of having a bunch of print() statements
>everywhere.

Zope rules. It is very nice and the development time is amazing. The cool
thing is, it is a small server that can serve for private use as well as
for commercial sites. You should give it a try. It is a really nice piece
of software, even though the initial learning curve is a little steep, but
after that it is just "wow"!

Amen.

Well, a very biased and community-envolved Zope fanatic was speaking. :-)

Regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Richter