[Tutor] Should I create a Class for this?

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shaleh@valinux.com
Tue, 12 Dec 2000 10:47:23 -0800 (PST)

> What is the best way to organize these functions so that I can easily reuse
> them in different programs?  Should I create a class and put them in it.
> I've never created a class before so I'm not exactly sure how to go about
> it.  As it is right now, I can just import the file and access the
> functions.  What would be the advantage of creating a class for this?

go read a book on Object Oriented design.  If you do not have a vocabularly,
you can not talk about a topic.  No more than I can discuss legal issues (-:

This really boils down to 'what is an object' and 'do i have objects?'.  Once
you can answer those questions for yourself, the implementation is not that
hard to work out.