[Tutor] Compile python to executable binary?

Chua Kia Loong klchua@apis.dhl.com
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 18:16:42 +0800

--------------E894351F247065A9A90246D6

Hi,

(1) I am wonder can *.py scripts be compile to excutable binary file?

If yes,

(2) What are the steps that need to taken for compilation.

(3) With the compiled binary file, can it be run in the mechine which does not have python installed?

Thank you.

--

Regards,
/Chua Kia Loong

--------------E894351F247065A9A90246D6

<pre>Hi,</pre>

<pre>(1) I&nbsp;am wonder can *.py scripts be compile to excutable binary file?</pre>

<pre>If yes,</pre>

<pre>(2) What are the steps that need to taken for compilation.</pre>

<pre>(3) With the compiled binary file, can it be run in the mechine which does not have python installed?</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>Thank you.</pre>

<pre></pre>

<pre>--&nbsp;

Regards,
/Chua Kia Loong
Email: klchua@apis.dhl.com
Asia Pacific Information Services,&nbsp;
DHL Worldwide Express, Kuala Lumpur.</pre>
&nbsp;</html>

--------------E894351F247065A9A90246D6--