[Tutor] On top of my last message..

Caughell family caughell@netrover.com
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 23:32:01 -0500 (EST)

I would also like to thank Moshe Zadka, who sent a reply with a lot of
information and a little recommended reading.  He also answered what was
going to be my next question!

I remember clearly thinking, after hitting send, "I hope I don't ask a
question that someone has already answered.."    Next time I promise to read
my entire In Box!  Sorry.

However, I still don't know how to make something print without adding spaces
between variables.

Nor do I know how to clear a screen (I just printed a bunch of lines in my
first program!), nor do I know how to use the equivalent of the gotoxy
command from Pascal, or I would have been able to just jump to the point of
the dollar sign.

Thanks a lot, guys!

Take care,
Dave.