[Tutor] telnetlib problem (interact, maybe due to Win32)

cfking@cybermail.net cfking@cybermail.net
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 02:14:14 +0100

Hello,

thank you for running this service. To not make too many words:

I'm trying to automate some nasty plain-ascii telnet app with
telnetlib. So far so good, but it seems that interact() doesn't
work. Is that a feature of my environment or am I using it
the wrong way? I'm starting to use Python on Win32, plain vanilla
1.5.2 installer installation so far, trying to get going quickly.
Could you provide or point me to a small example using interact()
or a technique that simulates it ?

I'm not subscribed to any mailing list yet so a direct reply
would be great
Thanks a lot

Christian Frederking, Germany
cfking@cybermail.net