[Tutor] (no subject)

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:59:04 -0000

> > info it was supposed to be released  in Sept. or Oct. 99.  I bought
> > "Learning Python" but  being a Novice in Programming, (as
> well as a Newbie
> > in Linux) it seems to be way above my head.  So I am
> anxiously waiting for
> > your book.

Since this seems a good time for self promotion :-) ...

I am currently turning my online tutor into a book. It
will feature several new chapters and use VBScript and
Javascript instead of Tcl and QBASIC as the comparative
languages.

I don't expect it out much before the end of the year
but since I passed the half way mark on the first draft
this weekend I now feel confident enough to announce
its existence as a project. That will make at least
2 beginners books on Python.

Alan G.
http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld/