[Tutor] INTERESTED

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 10:17:42 -0000

>      MY NAME IS DANNY BOWLING I'M 28YRS. OLD.

Hi Danny.

> SEEN THIS WEB SITE ON (ZDTV) . I WAS WONDERING WHAT WOULD I
> HAVE TO DOWN LOAD TO IN ORDER TO BEING TO USE
> THIS PROGRAM?

Go to the downloads section of python.org and pull down
whichever version you need for your operating system.
In your case its a ~5Mb download which is simply an
install package that you double click and it does the
rest for you...

> AND IS IT REALLY POSSIBLE FOR SOMEONE OF MY
> AGE TO LEARN TO WRITE PROGRAMS?

Absolutely.
Try my online tutor at:

http://www.crosswinds.net/~agauld/

Then go through the tutor that comes with Python
(in the docs area).

>            THANK YOU VERY MUCH

You're welcome.

BTW All caps is considered to be SHOUTING in email... we're
not deaf so please use lower case i9n future - its much
easier on the eye! :-)

Alan G.