[Tutor] Python tutorials

Oscar Chavez oc918@mizzou.edu
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:52:20 -0600

Most tutorials' examples are based in operations with strings and
text in general. Are there any Python tutorials that stress its math
capabilities? In particular, I have noticed that there is a limit on
the integers that Python can handle, but I don't know exactly to what
extent this can be modified. I would like to do operations with
matrices, factoring integers and floating point operations. Where
should I look for help on these matters?

Oscar Chavez                  You can only find truth with logic if
Mathematics Education         you have already found truth without it.
104 Stewart Hall
University of Missouri                      The Man who was Orthodox
Columbia, MO 65211-6180                             G. K. Chesterton
oc918@mizzou.edu
tel: (573) 882-4521
fax: (573) 882-4481