[Tutor] python cgi

Deirdre Saoirse deirdre@deirdre.net
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 01:35:21 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Jacob Williams wrote:

> This is kinda python related....but here it goes!  Do you know of a
> free webspace provider that supports python cgi?  If there aren't any
> free ones, are there any at all?

I am 99.5% certain that he.net supports python CGIs. At least, they used
to. They're not free, but I believe they're about $9.95 a month. As they
aim more for developers, they're a nice outfit, pretty well-known in the
bay area and not known elsewhere. :)

he.net is the company that does the hosting for deirdre.net (I am a paying
customer and have been for a couple of years). I do my own hosting for my
other dozen or so domains, but it's nice to have a place to move my mail
to if I have to take my box down.

"Linux means never having to delete your love mail." -- Don Marti