[Tutor] trying to learn python update

Steven Gilmore Steven Gilmore" <srGilmore@sprintmail.com
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 23:34:27 -0400

I would like to update everybody who replied to my inquiry about Python
books in alternative electronic formats.  Thanks Patrick Phelan for
mentioning the Quick Python Book.  After reading your/his post I did as
suggested and emailed the author to get permission to allow Mr.Phelan to
send an electronic copy of the book, which was free before the book was
released.  Well, the book's authors did more than give their respective
permission, they allowed me to download it in PDF format!  I'm well on my
way to learning this great language, thanks guys/gals :-D

Steven