[Tutor] Your web site has been mapped

InternetSeer.com InternetSeer.com
24 Jul 2000 02:12:10 -0400

Freewire has added your web site to its map of the World Wide Web.  Freewire will continue to monitor millions of links and web sites every day during its ongoing web survey.

If it is important for you to know that your site is connected to the web at all times, Freewire has arranged with InternetSeer.com to notify you when your site does not respond.  This means that, AT NO CHARGE; InternetSeer.com will monitor your Web site every hour and send notification to you by email whenever your site is not connected to the Web. There are NO current or future charges associated with this service.

To begin your FREE monitoring NOW, activate your account at:
http://www.internetseer.com/signup.asp?email=tutor@python.org

Mark McLellan
Chief Technology Officer
Freewire.com

Is your web site status important to you? I'd love your comments. If you prefer not to receive any future notices that result from our ongoing survey please let me know by returning this email with the word "remove" in the subject line.

##Remove: tutor@python.org##