[Tutor] Hi

Simon Zemek stix_and_fish@yahoo.com
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 14:11:35 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I am new to programing and i was wondering if anyone
could help me learn python or give me some tips on
where to lean it from.

Thanx
  Simon

=====
This has been Stix speaking. Thank you for going out of you time
to listen. You probably had something important to do and
skiped it to listen to me. I'm not sorry though. I think the
e-mails i send are very important. If you don't think so you
can complain at 911. If you wish to talk to me pesonaly call
at 522-1169. You can also call me if you just want to talk
to me which I don't know why you would but you can. Well, Bye