[Tutor] Hi

Remco Gerlich scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl
Fri, 2 Jun 2000 00:05:48 +0200

On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 05:29:07PM -0400, William Park wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 02:11:35PM -0700, Simon Zemek wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am new to programing and i was wondering if anyone
> > could help me learn python or give me some tips on
> > where to lean it from.
> >
> > Thanx
> >   Simon
>
> The best starting point is online tutorial at
>     http://www.python.org/doc/current/tut/tut.html

Actually, I think that that tutorial is not the best option for someone who
is completely new to programming; it expects some experience.

However, on http://www.python.org/doc/Intros.html , there are some links to
introductions for non-programmers. Look at those.

If you have any questions you can't find the answer to while going through
those tutorials, just ask here.
--
Remco Gerlich,  scarblac@pino.selwerd.nl