[Tutor] Re: OOP book recommendation

Kojo Idrissa kojo@tamu.edu
Wed, 07 Jun 2000 14:03:35 -0500

I'm currently reading "Fundamentals of OO Design in UML" by Meilir
Page-Jones.  It teaches OO Design using UML.  I've been trying to learn
both for some research I'm working on, and it's been quite helpful.  My
thinking is that being able to look at things from an OO design perspective
will help the coding process.  Anyone care to share any thoughts on that (I
could be wrong...)

I'm not going to be a real Code Jock, but I need to know how to design
systems/software. I've found the book very useful and it's fun to
read.  The author has a very accessible writing style.

Hope this helps,
Kojo Idrissa
KPMG Scholar
Accounting Doctoral Student