[Tutor] "art of computer programming"

Sean 'Shaleh' Perry shaleh@valinux.com
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 12:38:36 -0700 (PDT)

On 11-Jun-2000 mitesh raval wrote:
> hi friends,
> i am a total newbie at programming on computers,but i
> have programmed my calculator.so i want to know that
> should i start to learn Python or read any book like
> "art of computer programming".
> also tell me where can i find such books b'coz i live
> in india.
> mitesh.

the art of computer programming by Knuth is a MASSIVE undertaking.  Quote on
the back reads "if you finish this book, send me your resume".  It is complex,
mathematically involved, heavy reading.  Not a "I don't know anything" book.
Much more for the person who is looking for wisdom after understanding the path.