[Tutor] classes and objects

alan.gauld@bt.com alan.gauld@bt.com
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 11:13:55 +0100

> breathless and babbling! Alan Gault's Python tutorial fro
> beginners has some reasonably digestable examples.

Thanks for that, I hope you also checked the cas4e stuidy which has
an OOP implementation too.

> Any other
> sources for examples, exercises for Python OOP?

I assume you've read the official Python tutorial that comes with
the download or on the python web site?

Also try looking in the cetus-links web site for general OO
information. The principles of OOP are pretty much the same
regardless of language. Once you figure out how to do classes,
constructors, inheritance and polymorphism in Python translating
from the other pages from cetus-links should e pretty easy.

Alan G.