[Tutor] Moving right along ...

Robin B. Lake rbl@hal.cwru.edu
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:42:57 -0500 (EST)

Great help, thank you.  The only problem is that the file selection
dialog comes up on top of the Python window before I can move the
Python window, then the program runs and the EasyDialog comes up
on top of the Python window and I can't move anything to see what's
hidden!

I'll keep working on it ...

Cheers,
Rob Lake