[Tutor] Moving right along ...

JoanCarles p Casasín joanca@typerware.com
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 00:19:48 +0100

Robin B. Lake wrote:

>Great help, thank you.  The only problem is that the file selection
>dialog comes up on top of the Python window before I can move the
>Python window, then the program runs and the EasyDialog comes up
>on top of the Python window and I can't move anything to see what's
>hidden!

I think you definitely have to run with the Python IDE. Open your script
and push the 'Run all' button. If you're printing something to see what's
happening with your script you'll see the printed strings in the reporter
window, which you can move freely through your screen.

Give it a try, it's nice.

>I'll keep working on it ...

Have a nice time!

JoanCarles