[Tutor] (no subject)

Snoopy :-)) genius@idirect.com
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 15:22:51 -0500

It seems, that you are talking about the win95/98 version.
Since you are Posting here you've alrady know about the Python Home
page.
So go to it after clicking on win95/98 follow the link to Mark Hammond's
"Starship Page and get the "win32all" package. This will include
everything including Tutorials etc.  You don't need to compile anything.
Spend a litle time at this Page and you will Know everything very
quickly.
Best regards
Snoopy :-))