[Tutor] Window titles in Tkinter

Martín Pozzi martinpozzi@yahoo.com
Sat, 20 May 2000 11:47:28 -0300

Dear friends,

I am new to Python, and I am very excited about this wonderful language! I
am using
Python + Tkinter in Windows, but it seems I can't change the window's title,
which reads "tk". I ran Alan's 'case of study' and though he put "Grammar
checker" as a title to the window, it just shows up as "tk". Anyone can
help? Thanks a lot...

By the way, though I'm not an expert in Python -as you'd have noticed- I
speak Spanish so I can do my best to help those with little knowledge of
English. In case it becomes tough for me to answer, I can translate the
questions. Buena suerte para todos!

Martín Pozzi (martinpozzi@yahoo.com)